1.If there was a movie produced about your life who would play you and why?
Angela Lansbury because she is so good at playing whacky
2. What songs best describe your work ethic?
Up The Lazy River
3. A cat walks into the room wearing a leisure suit. What does he say and why is he here?
No self-respecting feline would put him/herself into this situation.
4. If you could visit any place in the World, where would you go and why?
The Grand Canyon because it’s there.
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Something in Hong Kong and I was afraid to ask what it was.
6. What are you reading now?
Books by M.C. Beaton because they are mindless mysteries but entertaining.
7. If you could sit and chat with any historical figure who would it be and why
Winston Churchill because of his wit, audacity and courage
8. What would your slogan be for your life?
There’s not one damned thing I need to do on any given day. Whatever it is will be right there tomorrow.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A super wealthy eccentric
10. What is something no one knows about you?
11. What piece of art have you seen that moved you?
12. What was the last thing you geeked out about?
I don’t understand this question as geekiness is NOT in my nature.
13. Name 5 things from your bucket list.
- Visit the Harry Potter section of Universal Studios
- Return to Disney World
- Go to a nighttime NASCAR race
- Have a long conversation with UGA Coach Mark Richt
14. If you could hear someone’s thoughts for one day who would it be and why
No one’s because I’m not interested.
15. If you were trapped in a TV for a month what show would you choose to be in and why?
Major Crimes because the characters and story lines are so good.