- If there was a movie produced about your life who would play you and why?
Jaques in “As You like it” by Shakespeare, because All the world’s a stage!.
- What songs best describe your work ethic?
“Don’t turn around!” by Ace of Base comes to mind…I always look forward in life!
- A cat walks into the room wearing a leisure suit. What does he say and why is he here?
He says: “MyCatPage.com needs to be developed!” He says so because cats deserve our attention just like dogs!
- If you could visit any place in the World, where would you go and why?
Tristan da Cunha. It is the most remote inhabited archipelago in the world, lying 1,243 miles from nearest inhabited land. I know it sounds weird but everyone wants to go to Paris…Been there. Time to spice things down a little!
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What are you reading now?
I read a bunch of things online from news sites to business blogs…I used to read a lot more before. Currently I am reading “The Everything Learning Russian Book” in an effort to brush up my knowledge of the Cyrillic language.
- If you could sit and chat with any historical figure who would it be and why?
It’d be my mother. Not a historical figure but she passed away a few years ago. It’d be good to get to introduce her to my little one…
- What would your slogan be for your life?
Seize the opportunity; you only get one real shot in life!
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
It will take years before I grow up. For now, I’m just growing old! I want to be part of good memories of others…
- What is something no one knows about you?
I could crack a walnut using my two fingers. I had seen thing Jackie Chan movie when I was little and wanted to be like him. My grandfather told me anything was possible and I enrolled in kungfu. A couple years later, I could break walnuts with my fingers!
- What piece of art have you seen that moved you?
Nothing yet. I love El Oso y El Madroño though. I went to Madrid with my wife back in 2007 and that statue is one of the most unique pieces of art there is!
- What was the last thing you geeked out about?
Bought the S5 couple days ago. Looking forward to seeing what the hype is about!
- If you could hear someone’s thoughts for one day who would it be and why?
Gerard Depardieu. Who leaves France and lives in Russia?
- If you were trapped in a TV for a month what show would you choose to be in and why?
Real Time with Bill Maher. THAT guy is funny!(…)Well, mostly!
- Name 5 things from your bucket list
- Visit Mongolia
- Teach French to my kids
- Develop an app that helps the needy
- Adopt an orphan
- Let the 5th one be a secret!
Alistair Banerjee's Bio
Alistair Banerjee has been involved in domain sales, acquisition and development since 2006. He holds degrees in multiple disciplines including Computer Science, Business and Economics. He currently runs WebCracker Inc., a domain and mobile application development corporation based in Chicago, IL. Having lived in France for over 7 years, he is fluent is French. Alistair is also proficient in Russian and loves traveling. Creator of the card game “Qetchup”, Alistair lives in Chicago with his wife and two daughters.