1. If there was a movie produced about your life who would play you and why?
First of all, my life isn’t interesting enough for a movie. Maybe a 2 minute YouTube video starring Ron Howard when he was Opie Taylor.
2. What songs best describe your work ethic?
Wow, how about just a favorite – Ol’ 55 by Tom Waits
3. A cat walks into the room wearing a leisure suit. What does he say and why is he here?
Hi, my name is Maynard G. Krebs and I’m looking for some other cool cats to hang with.
4. If you could visit any place in the World, where would you go and why?
My backyard because it is usually filled with good friends, good food and a nice glass of wine.
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Used to catch and eat conch while living in Puerto Rico, they look pretty weird when you get them out of the shell, tasty though.
6. What are you reading now?
Where Nobody Knows Your Name by John Feinstein
7. If you could sit and chat with any historical figure who would it be and why?
Not that they are historical figures, but I would like to have a few more hours of conversation with my father and my grandfather.
8. What would your slogan be for your life?
Do the right thing
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
No one ever really grows up do they? It would be a shame to lose the child within us.
10. What is something no one knows about you?
Both my mother and daughter were cheerleaders at the University of Oregon. Makes for a nice family rivalry..
11. What piece of art have you seen that moved you?
The Vietnam Memorial in Washington D.C. and seeing the names of your friends.
12. What was the last thing you geeked out about?
When you are in your 60’s you don’t geek, you could hurt something.
13. Name 5 things from your bucket list.
Been blessed, no bucket list.
14. If you could hear someone’s thoughts for one day who would it be and why?
Really not interested in knowing other peoples thoughts, too much of an invasion of privacy. Think what you want, do what’s right.
15. If you were trapped in a TV for a month what show would you choose to be in and why?
The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Quickest mind in television.