1. If there was a movie produced about your life who would play you and why?
Helen Hunt because she has my sense of humor
2. What songs best describe your work ethic?
She works hard for the money, 16 tons, The Clash, “Career Opportunities” Dire Straits, “Money for Nothing” Taking Care of Business, My Way, Under pressure
3. A cat walks into the room wearing a leisure suit. What does he say and why is he here?
“Far out , Dude, I’m here to cop some acid”
4. If you could visit any place in the World, where would you go and why?
Australia to see flock of cockatoos and frilled lizard
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
6. What are you reading now?
American Mania: When More is Not Enough
7. If you could sit and chat with any historical figure who would it be and why?
Rosa Parks because I love strong women who dare to defy the system
8. What would your slogan be for your life?
Be kinder than you have to be
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Old, very very old
10. What is something no one knows about you?
I could read and comprehend at 3 and nobody know why or how.
11. What piece of art have you seen that moved you?
Anything by Jerry DeVerse
12. What was the last thing you geeked out about?
My 1st SmartPhone
13. Name 5 things from your bucket list.
- Zip lining
- Public speaking
- Scuba diving
- Poker tournament
14. If you could hear someone’s thoughts for one day who would it be and why?
My Oldest son
15. If you were trapped in a TV for a month what show would you choose to be in and why?
Cheers because I love the camaraderie.
Donna founded the community site DomainBoardroom.com which is the first and only private domain forum for domain professionals. This site if for those that are serious about wanting to become domain professionals and increase their knowledge and portfolios through like minded interaction with their peers. Membership is limited and by approval only. Referrals by a current member get top priority. Donna has been a full time domainer since 1999 and loves every minute of it. Because of the freedom afforded by domaining, she was able to fulfill a life long dream and move to Arizona in 2002 from Boston, MA.