1. If there was a movie produced about your life who would play you and why?
Samuel L. Jackson. The movies he has been in have made more money than any other actor ever.
2. What songs best describe your work ethic?
“Finest Worksong” by REM.
3. A cat walks into the room wearing a leisure suit. What does he say and why is he here?
What color is the leisure suit? What kind of room are we in? What kind of cat? If it’s the cat I’m thinking about, he probably just wants his unicorn shirt back.
4. If you could visit any place in the World, where would you go and why?
Carlos’n Charlie’s in Cozumel. Oh the memories!
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
6. What are you reading now?
I am currently reading “Emails from an A**hole” for the second time. And will be reading “Si-cology” next.
7. If you could sit and chat with any historical figure who would it be and why
Abraham Lincoln. I didn’t realize how good of a vampire hunter he really was and would love to get some tips from him.
8. What would your slogan be for your life?
“It takes a big man to cry, but an even bigger man to laugh at that man.”
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a professional wrestler.
10. What is something no one knows about you?
Sometimes when I fall asleep, my wife has found me walking around the house with a ceiling fan blade in my hand. “Knighting” all of my subjects. It seems that I think I am King Arthur.
11. What piece of art have you seen that moved you?
The Son of Man by Rene Magritte
12. What was the last thing you geeked out about?
I’ve become a big Game of Thrones fan.
13. Name 5 things from your bucket list.
- Learn to eat sweet potatoes.
- Find out where those Microsoft Technical Support phone scam people get their training and names from.
- Learn how to weave baskets under water.
- No more skull/brain surgeries.
- Learn how to juggle.
14. If you could hear someone’s thoughts for one day who would it be and why
I would love to know what that FICA guy thinks when I pay him so much money every two weeks. I think he’s saying “Sucker!”
15. If you were trapped in a TV for a month what show would you choose to be in and why?
The A-Team. I like the black van. “I’m a Bird! I’m a Plane! I’m a Choo-Choo Train!”