- If there was a movie produced about your life who would play you and why?
Selena Gomez. She’s cute, funny, sings, dances and I love her clothes. She is my clone. heh heh
- What songs best describe your work ethic?
Counting Stars by OneRepublic It’s about being a non-conformist, and whatever your passion is, do it!
- A cat walks into the room wearing a leisure suit. What does he say and why is he here?
“I’m going to report you to PETA for putting me in this freaking suit, then I’m going to plan on how I will kill you in your sleep.”
- If you could visit any place in the World, where would you go and why?
The Stanley Hotel in Colorado. This is the hotel that inspired Stephen King when writing The Shining. I love places that are haunted.
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I’m a Latina and our culture has some interesting foods, so I would say Menudo (Cow stomach). It’s an acquired taste. moooooo
- What book(s) are you reading now?
To relax I read Harlequin Romances. Don’t judge me!
- If you could sit and chat with any historical figure who would it be and why?
Colonel Robert Gould Shaw – he commanded the all black 54th Massachusetts Infantry during The Civil War. I think he was an extraordinary young man with so much pressure on him to do the right thing.
- What would your slogan be for your life?
FAME – I want to live forever.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don’t want to grow up. Too much responsibility. blaaaah
- What is something no one knows about you?
I don’t know how to swim. : ( I even took private lessons from a person who was famous for his teaching technique. I couldn’t finish the course because I missed one lesson, and fell behind. sigh
- What piece of art have you seen that moved you?
Art to me is film. The most recent film that moved me was an Indie film called How I Live Now. It’s about World War III, and how a young girl and her cousins struggle to survive in the aftermath of London being bombed. It’s heartbreaking.
- What was the last thing you geeked out about?
My CandyKisses.com website.
- Name 5 things from your bucket list
I don’t have a bucket list. I’ve been blessed to have been to so many places and events that I’ve wanted to see all of my life such as Area 51, Roswell, NM., the Olympics, Super Bowl, London.
- If you could hear someone’s thoughts for one day who would it be and why?
President Obama’s. So much is happening in the world today that I would love to hear everything going on in his head. I’m sure I’d have a migraine by the end of the day though.
- If you were trapped in a TV for a month what show would you choose to be in and why?
Sons of Anarchy. Deep down I want to be a biker chick. I want to be Jax’s (main character) biker chick!!
Irene Conde-McKim's Bio
I’m a writer, actress, dancer/choreographer, wife, cat parent, and Domainer. I have several ecommerce and affiliate websites. I run three blogs – a New gTLD blog – dotWhatever.com, CandyKisses.com, and my horror blog – RachelRage.com (my alter ego). I love anything to do with horror. It’s my passion. I’m working on several screenplays, and hope to produce my own short film soon.