1. If there was a movie produced about your life who would play you and why?
Patty Duke–She played double roles on the Patty Duke Show and one role, the one of her identical cousin, was named Kathy. I always identified with that Kathy on the show. Plus she has struggled and overcome severe depression, which I also have. Think she would understand my life.
2. What songs best describe your work ethic?
Yesterday—because I am retired!!!
3. A cat walks into the room wearing a leisure suit. What does he say and why is he here?
AAaaaCHOOO– I’m allergic to people. But I will tolerate you.
4. If you could visit any place in the World, where would you go and why?
Israel–I have always wanted to go to Israel and walk the streets that Jesus walked.
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I seem to recall some chocolate covered ants a certain friend had one time and dared us to try.
6. What book(s) are you reading now?
- Second Simplicity-The Inner Shape of Christianity by Bruno Barnhart
- Breakthrough-Meister Eckhart’s Creation Spirituality in New Translation–Matthew Fox
- Unfinished Business-David Cooper
7. If you could sit and chat with any historical figure who would it be and why?
Of course Jesus–got lots of questions for him.
8. What would your slogan be for your life?
Do unto others…..
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
healthy–physically, spiritually, and emotionally
10. What is something no one knows about you?
I have been working on a book forever.
11. What piece of art have you seen that moved you?
Ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
12. What was the last thing you geeked out about?
Somebody visited my home with a high fever and a contagious infection. I freaked out.
13. If you could hear someone’s thoughts for one day who would it be and why?
Now that’s private!
14. If you were trapped in a TV for a month what show would you choose to be in and why?
Andy of Mayberry–I like the simple life of small town.
15. Name 5 things from your bucket list
- Finish my book
- Travel to Israel
- Get my PhD
- Finish my genealogy for 17th century
- Finish paying off mortgage