- If there was a movie produced about your life who would play you and why?
Sandra Bullock because she can kick ass, be sensitive, kind, funny and seems down to earth.
- What songs best describe your work ethic?
- Blues Travelers Run Around
- Beautiful Life
- A cat walks into the room wearing a leisure suit. What does he say and why is he here?
He asks if he’s in the right room for the auditions for the latest in pet apparel. Clearly, he isn’t, but I send him the right way.
- If you could visit any place in the World, where would you go and why?
Costa Rica to work on a turtle project. Always wanted to be a marine biologist and work with endangered species. Karma.
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I’m not very adventurous, but dated a hunter for 5 years so squirrel probably tops the list. Wasn’t impressed.
- What are you reading now?
Real estate principles and practices. Snooze…
- If you could sit and chat with any historical figure who would it be and why
Lady Diana. Her ability to stay calm in life, bring love and awareness to those less fortunate, and love for children always made me want to do more.
Or Steve Irwin. Because he was inspiring, down to earth, and died doing what he loved. I want to be like that.
- What would your slogan be for your life?
Do, don’t worry about what if, just do.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mechanic, writer, winery owner, veterinarian, volunteer and happy.
- What is something no one knows about you?
- What piece of art have you seen that moved you?
Mother nature’s sunset.
- What was the last thing you geeked out about?
Getting my tractor going simply from researching everything and part online.
- Name 5 things from your bucket list.
- Find my native American lineage
- Write a book
- Purchase land to forever remain untouched
- If you could hear someone’s thoughts for one day who would it be and why?
Decline. My own are distracting enough!
- If you were trapped in a TV for a month what show would you choose to be in and why?
Ellen. She has amazing guests on and I’d love a month of laughter and delight.
· Small engine repair
· Wildlife rescue and rehabilitation (non-licensed)
· Computer upgrades, updates and minor repair
· Medical research (both traditional and natural remedies)
· Excellent customer service relationship management (they’re still right!)
· Research and reviews of the adult market and its products
· Over ten years of child rearing
· Animal psychology and training
· Furniture repair, cost evaluation and consignment selling
· Real estate practice (only in Massachusetts)
· Scholarship and funding research for college-bound students
· Financial grant research for public schools and students
· Resume editing, proof-reading, and writing
· Domain buying and selling recommendations
· Domain building
· Blogging about all of the above
While currently not working in the corporate world, the above barely keeps my nose above water, but makes for an interesting and enjoying life and permits me the occasional moments to venture into the wild for my favorite pastime of fishing and kayaking. Though rarely. Very rarely.