Greetings all from my current location at Stonewall Cottage in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. I hope this post finds you all healthy, happy and humorous this beautiful day.
I am sure many of you are wondering why in the world I decided to do a blog involving the domain world. Don’t we have enough already? And yes, to a point we do. What we do not have in this industry is a positive blog about the people who make all of this happen, from selling a name, to building out a site, to advertisers, to media moguls etc..the list goes on.
Many of you do not realize you have an online presence or have any influence because you just monitor one website. This is far from the truth. That being said, there are so many of us in this industry who have many talents and more connections than are immediately known. While I was reading through the answers of the interviews there are several crossover areas of interest. By using these crossover areas of interest, interviewees will be tagged with a term and will be able to see those who have something in common.
I created the 15 Question interview as a way to share the fun side of all the people I have met through the years and to provide the reader an inside view into that persons psyche’ so to speak. I also wanted to provide a biography and a free place for the interviewees to add something of value or interest.
There will be articles about many areas of the online space, more interviews, tips and tricks, guest postings, charity events, and many numerous fun things which will surround the brand of DomainQueen.com.
Below is the list of questions I presented for the interviews. If at any point in time you would like to do the interview please feel free to do using the form I have provided on the site or by email.
1. If there was a movie produced about your life who would play you and why?
2. What songs best describe your work ethic?
3. A cat walks into the room wearing a leisure suit. What does he say and why is he here?
4. If you could visit any place in the World, where would you go and why?
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
6. What are you reading now?
7. If you could sit and chat with any historical figure who would it be and why
8. What would your slogan be for your life?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What is something no one knows about you?
11. What piece of art have you seen that moved you?
12. What was the last thing you geeked out about?
13. Name 5 things from your bucket list.
14. If you could hear someone’s thoughts for one day who would it be and why
15. If you were trapped in a TV for a month what show would you choose to be in and why?
Many more interviews will be appearing as time moves forward and I really hope everyone can find this site of some value even if it is just for a smile.