1. If there was a movie produced about your life who would play you and why?
Jim Gaffigan would star in “Consuming My Way To The Top” because we have similar features, he is funny and he would probably have no problem understanding me.
2. What songs best describe your work ethic? P
Phil Collins/Phillip Bailey “Easy Lover”
3. A cat walks into the room wearing a leisure suit. What does he say and why is he here?
“Check it y’all, I am here to Purdy!” He is there to purdy.
4. If you could visit any place in the World, where would you go and why?
I would want to go to the holo-deck ship from the future that is at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, where they keep all the smart and reliable people to keep them from running for public office.
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
6. What are you reading now?
An operations manual for a Midas Digital Audio Mixer due to be released soon.
7. If you could sit and chat with any historical figure who would it be and why?
Nikola Tesla. I would ask him about his work, process, philosophy and what was contained in his lost papers.
8. What would your slogan be for your life?
Laugh it up, laugh it off, stay above ground.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Respected and remembered.
10. What is something no one knows about you?
I’m gay for pussy .
11. What piece of art have you seen that moved you?
Weird Al Yankovic’s album “Mandatory Fun”
12. What was the last thing you geeked out about?
Answering these questions.
13. Name 5 things from your bucket list.
- Visit most of the Mediterranean
- Purchase a $1.8 million Prevost
- To eat so much seafood that I soil myself at the table.
- Own and operate a recording studio
- Bring millions laughter and they pay for it with a dollar each.
14. If you could hear someone’s thoughts for one day who would it be and why?
Barrack Obama cause it would be nice to get some peace and quiet.
15. If you were trapped in a TV for a month what show would you choose to be in and why?
Walking Dead. To see if I could make it a month.