1. If there was a movie produced about your life who would play you and why?
Melissa McCarthy because she probably understands the issues/feelings involved in being a plus sized woman in a stick figure world
2. What songs best describe your work ethic?
AC/DC’s “Big Balls”, Everything Louder Than Everything Else by Meatloaf
3. A cat walks into the room wearing a leisure suit. What does he say and why is he here?
“DYNOMITE!” and is there to buy one of JJ’s paintings
4. If you could visit any place in the World, where would you go and why?
Japan because it has a rich history and culture that I’d like to explore
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I can’t remember, but I have a feeling I was with you (Charlotte Gilbert) when I ate it. You always made me more adventurous.
6. What are you reading now?
To Walk a Pagan Path:Practical Spirituality for Every Day
7. If you could sit and chat with any historical figure who would it be and why
The first prostitute to find out what stroke of genius made her realize that men would pay her for sex instead of just giving it away
8. What would your slogan be for your life?
Mistakes were made. I sucked it up and moved on.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Healthy and unmedicated
10. What is something no one knows about you?
Sometimes I wonder how different my life would have been if I had been born a boy
11. What piece of art have you seen that moved you?
Art doesn’t move me like music does, but Ansel Adams photography speaks to me
12. What was the last thing you geeked out about?
Star Trek, maybe?
13. Name 5 things from your bucket list.
Stay alive until my kids are able to take care of themselves, write a book, look at a picture of myself and not feel angry at myself, experience one hour of perfect peace, love myself and others unconditionally
14. If you could hear someone’s thoughts for one day who would it be and why
I wouldn’t want to hear someone else’s thoughts because I have enough of my own crap in my head
15. If you were trapped in a TV for a month what show would you choose to be in and why?
Drunk History because I could laugh and learn something new each episode
pay high wages and work with a section of the population that many people find unworthy. So everyone at St. Francis House pitches in and grabs whichever hat the workload requires. Although Shawn doesn’t have a lot of experience in social media that’s her newest hat and she’s trying her best not to freak out and vomit in it. Social media reaches so many people that regular outlets can’t and St. Francis House needs all the help she can get to continue her mission.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.