- If there was a movie produced about your life who would play you and why?
Morgan Freeman or James Earl Jones to do the narration. Ty Burrell or Jonah Hill to play me. I wish I could say Damon or Pitt, but those are really stretching it. Maybe also Christian Bale while he uses his Batman voice.
- What songs best describe your work ethic?
Ice Ice baby!
- A cat walks into the room wearing a leisure suit. What does he say and why is he here?
“How you doin?” & the cat’s probably there to help teach me a serious life lesson in shenanigans. You can never learn enough about Shenanigans.
- If you could visit any place in the World, where would you go and why?
Monaco & I’d be getting featured on the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What are you reading now?
The Silmarillion by Tolkien
- If you could sit and chat with any historical figure who would it be and why
Too many to list just one, there’d be Homer, Ghenghis Khan, Alexander the Great, just too many to list.
- What would your slogan be for your life?
“When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.” – God Entity (Futurama)
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
This is funny, cause I am all growed up. However, it’s a toss up between Professional Basketball Player in the NBA, Formula 1 driver, Stand up Comedian or Beach bum. As it stands, beach bum seems to be the only one still attainable.
- What is something no one knows about you?
I do a really good fake American accent.
- What piece of art have you seen that moved you?
Starry Night – Van Gogh
- What was the last thing you geeked out about?
Building my own gaming PC from scratch on a budget.
- Name 5 things from your bucket list.
- Move to Europe
- Drive either an Aston, Ferrari, Alfa or Porsche,
- Do at least one pull up & squat 1.5 times my body weight
- Road trip across Europe / US
- Too dirty to print here
- If you could hear someone’s thoughts for one day who would it be and why
Any one of my dogs, to get a grasp of what exactly goes on in there.
- If you were trapped in a TV for a month what show would you choose to be in and why?
Top Gear UK edition. Why? Cause it’s flippin funny and no way my character can be killed off.
Business Development Manager Bengaluru Area, India, Marketing and Advertising…hard working and has a wicked sense of humor.
Studied Finance and Investments at Baruch – Zicklin School of Business and Bonanza High School and Indian School Muscat